Categories
Journal Entries

Journal Entry #9

While finishing my Engineering proposal I felt relieved. I had been really stressed with finals thus I struggles doing this assignment. I had collected all the sites and resources that I needed.

After I finished gathered all my thought together and I narrowed down the resources I finally started writing. Once I started writing it was much easier to get all my ideas out. This has been a crazy semester and writing this assignment made me realize the semester was finally coming to an end. I actually really enjoyed this class.

This assignment felt a little long, but it was because I had not written a ten page paper in some time. The hardest part of this assignment was getting the right sources. I planned to collect information on subway systems around the world, but I did not find all the data that I was expecting. There were articles that backed my points, but I could not seemed to find concrete numbers and data on the the Tokyo Metro and the Hong Kong Subways which were the ones I wanted to focus the most on since I believe they have been very successful.

Overall, I felt good about this assignment. I was happy that my final paper tied my two previous projects into one. On the other hand, I felt like I learnt a lot about the MTA including a lot of its history which I was unaware of.