Categories
Journal Entries

Journal Entry #10

It is kind of nostalgic that this semester is ending.

I have been working on my digital portfolio for some time now and I am finally happy with how it looks. I found that working on the digital portfolio was fun. In the past, I had built a few websites using WordPress. Thus, I was familiar with the basic of WordPress. I had never used the theme I used for this website so that was a bit challenging since I decided to change the theme last minute everything got messed up when changing from one theme to the other. It was almost like starting from scratch.

Although I had a few mishaps while working on the portfolio I am happy with the final result. I hope those who visit this site find it easy to follow. I tried adding a featured picture to every assignment and every journal entry. A lot of the pictures have nothing to do with what the journal entry is, but I liked those pictures and I saw it as my little personal touch since there were really no limitation on what the portfolio should look like.

A little random fact: I made a logo for the portfolio which is what shows on the tab when you open the site.