About me

Hi there, I’m Jensy

Computer Engineering Student

I decided to major in Computer Engineering because it has a good balance of both: Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. Recently, I co-funded an online community for CUNY students and alumnus who majored in Science, Technology, Engineering. Below, I have put some information on this organization.

Outside of school, one of my favorite things to do is watch the sunset. I love seeing the sky get painted of all different colors: red, orange, pink, sometimes a gloomy blue. I an an adventure seeker. I love roller coasters, roller blading (I am still learning), trying new foods, and road trips.

01. Check out CUNY S.T.E.A.M

A growing online community that I co-funded along side with Frank Lachapelle, Edwin Grullon, and Enmanual Arias. Our goal is to connect BIPOC students and alumni – particularly within CUNY – in the fields of Science, Tech, Engineering, Art & Mathematics.

This community is entirely student-led. We are aiming to provide channels for communication between current students and alumni, as well as a space to study, network, and learn. Ultimately, the community vision is to connect members with knowledge and skills, job opportunities, and to develop a pipeline that seeks to ease BIPOC students in their transition into the workforce.

If you want to join you can click the button below.